Wow. That’s the best word I can think of to describe this weekend. We had a fantastic time in Falmouth, MA, at the Cape Cod marathon both on and off the race course. I’ve been so busy the last two days I haven’t been able to post since Thursday. I’m planning to share details tomorrow but until then I’ll just share some headlines:
- We found out late Saturday that our 4th team member was diagnosed with H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) which forced us to split the five legs among three people.
- The weather was perfect – 57 degrees and sunny at 8:30 AM
- I did the first and third legs (8.75 miles) and AG did the last two (11.3 miles). Our third teammate did 6.15 miles.
- The course was challenging, lots of rolling hills, some memorable. The scenery was beautiful, fully memorable.
- We finished in just about 4:00 hours.
- We celebrated with a great lunch that was put on by the race organizers.
- It was a great weekend of food, friends and family!
More to come!